Why do people go crazy with sneakers?

What is my blog about?

What is my blog about?



Now, I am starting to ask myself many questions. Picking a blog topic is finding the niche for my blog. The very first I need to do is finding the niche of my blog. By niche, I mean finding a topic that my blog is going to about.


When I started the blog a few years ago, that was an extremely personal blog. And I did not think of making money with a blog. So my blog was an abandoned house, which I did not consider topic and random things.


I hope you don't plan to blog about random things and make money. This doesn't work nowadays and your chances of success are better when you blog on a single topic.
Moreover, Google which is the biggest search engine prefers a website that is built on a single topic.



Here are a few tips that help to get started.


  • Find a topic that you know better than anyone else. It doesn’t have to be the job you are doing, and it could be anything. Try to think about the topic that you most like to talk about, and you can comfortably talk about it for hours.

  • A good idea is to pick a topic that you usually read about. The topic which you read about all the time is something that interests you.

  • Make sure you have a keen interest in a particular topic, and you can add values with your own insight.

  • The way you don’t get burned out is by creating a popular blog. This is the key to success.



If your blog receives very little traffic, you will not have much success monetizing it. No matter which method you use to make money from your blog, you will find the most success if you have a large readership. Because of this, making your blog popular and growing readership should be one of your primary concerns.


One of the great things about blogging is that you do not have to be a professional writer to have a popular blog. 

However, you do have to obey common grammatical rules and at least be able to put together coherent sentences, but you do not have to be a highly-skilled writer. 

Blog readers are looking for interesting, relevant topics to read, not the next work of Shakespeare. Make sure what you write is interesting, edgy, or even controversial. 

Popular blogs are never boring and add value to reader’s lives either through information or entertainment. Make sure your blog adds something of value to your reader’s life otherwise you will not develop a large fan base.



Therefore, I started writing down the topics that I like, as a brainstorm. For example, Motivation, Photography, Design, Home improvement, Food & wine, etc.

Now I tried to write 5 post ideas for those different topics.


When you are writing the post title, think about what you can write without taking reference.

By the end of the last post, I will find the Niche that I like most.



This is a critical step before starting a blog, as it will help you to pick a topic that you are most passionate about and you will not burn out later on.

Now, there will be the question "so what’s a good niche?"

A good niche is one that is related to what you like, has good traffic, and also has a monetary value. More than that, your niche should have a future. 

For example, would you make a career in the iPhone 11, when already the iPhone 12 out on the market?  


Here are 4 key things that you should take note of when picking a niche:

  • Your interests.
  • Business value (CPC).
  • Monthly/yearly searches.
  • Trend & future of the topic.
Now, let’s look at the ideas that will help you to pick the right niche for yourself. If you have already committed to a niche that’s not right, or you have been blogging about multiple things, don’t worry, you can always change your niche.








Comments