Why do people go crazy with sneakers?

STEAL LIKE AN ARTIST -Kleon Austin

 

STEAL LIKE AN ARTIST -Kleon Austin 

The author of this book is Austin Kleon. His job is also a writer, but the peculiar thing is that he writes through paintings.

This is an English original, and it uses easy words and sentences, so you can read it without much difficulty. Personally, it has a square shape and is less than 1.5 cm thick.



If you said, "I've been thinking about that kind of idea," as mentioned in this book

Modern Art = I could do that + Yeah you didn't.


I think you can see it. I thought I could do that too, but what I didn't do is modern art.

​He is also defining himself on Instagram as follows.

"I'm a writer who draws. I make art with words and books with pictures"


Here are the Top Ten Points that the author makes in this teeny book:

1. Steal like an artist
2. Don't wait until you know who you are to get started
3. Write the book you want to read
4. Use your hands
5. Side projects and hobbies are important
6. Do good work and share it with people
7. Geography is no longer our master
8. Be nice (the world is a small town)
9. Be boring (it's the only way to get work done)
10. Creativity is subtraction


This book can be viewed as a self-development book, like an autobiography because it tells about the things you have experienced and thought.

Most books are heavy and serious and motivate for a moment, but if the embers quickly go out,

This book is pleasant, but I think it's more motivating because it talks like a mentor or friend.

Maybe it's because you didn't use complex or difficult words or sentences.

I would like to recommend this book to someone like this.

1. Someone who already has some confidence in creativity but seems to be stuck

2. A person who wants to invest a little more meaningfully in my day

3. A person who needs advice or direction before starting something

If you really like this book, I think you may want to check out this author's series.

They are <SHOW YOUR WORK> and <KEEP GOING>, but keep going is currently being pre-sale on Amazon.

I think it would be nice to check out the TEDx video, his Instagram and homepage, where the artist's vitality and creativity are felt, so I share it.



Comments