Why do people go crazy with sneakers?

Why do I want to write a blog?

 Why do I want to write a blog?





My abanded blog

One day, I found my abandoned blog, which I started writing few articles and stopped 10 years ago. 

I used to like writing an article on a blog in Korea, but I stopped and forget about these sites. Probably, the reason I stopped, I was too busy to settle in another country and to think that writing a blog does not make any Mennonites. 

While I was reading my articles on my old blog, I realized I was wrong. I regretted why I did not document my journey even though my personal.

It was the revolution for me to realize this

Therefore, I start to write my journey how I will go through my life with a blog and document what I learn about passive income as a blogger. 

Some top-ranking bloggers say that “Want to start a blog and make a career as a blogger?,  Yes! It’s possible to do both at the same time!”

It will be a long journey and there will be many obstacles ahead. After all, What’s better than following my passion and making passive income along.


The reasons people are doing a blog

People start blogging for many reasons, and some of the most popular ones are:

  • Sharing the new learnings
  • Documenting your thoughts
  • Passive income and making money
  • Free gadgets and stuff for review
  • Free travel

Or any other.

So, I decided to learn how I can start a blog again without any further delay. This blog will be my journey of learning new things. 


The information I research articles and YouTube and the way I practice on my blog.


Things to consider before starting a blog.


Here are the steps to start a blog:

Step 1: Picking the blog topic

Step 2: Select the blogging platform

Step 3: Pick a domain name & hosting for your blog

Step 5: Setup the design of the blog

Step 7: Write your first blog post

Step 8: Share your writeup with the world

Step 9: Monetize your blog

Step 10: Drive traffic and gain more exposure

Note: To make it easier for you to take action, I’m suggesting only those options in terms of platform, hosting which are working for everyone.





Comments